Clinical Engagement and Education
Engaged clients is like a great marriage they are responsive, highly involved, driven by value and are brutally honest when you need them to be. Fully engaged clients tend to purchase more and are overall more profitable than less engaged clients. Clinsytes engages and educates your end-user to ensure you have a loyal client.
The Clinical Site is your client whether you are running a drug or device study. Having your pulse on this relationship is critical for involvement and patient enrolment but eventually for product utilization or scripting. Clinsytes provides Clinical Trial Liasons as a direct representation or extension of you “the sponsor” to ensure your investigators and site staff have a face to face and virtual relationship with you to ensure that they are fully ENGAGED in your program. This would also help to support the ICH GCP E6 (R2) Addendum in terms of Sponsor Oversight
- Investigator Site Road Show: ensure your protocol is of number 1 focus to the investigator, review and support enrollment, issues
- Facilitate Protocol Amendment or Cohort Escalation Education to the Investigator Site
- Newletter and Sponsor monthly communication with Clinical Investigative Sites
- Co-monitor your CRO partner to ensure quality of work by the vendor and by the site
Engaged end-users ( nurses, physicians, hospital and community systems) of your products are critical to the success of your product launch . Clinsytes provides you with an outsourced Clinical Education Liasons to help maximize the bandwidth of your sales team by providing clinical focused in-services and product training as a an extension of your team.
- Product launch in servicing to hospitals, community care and long term homes, patient advocacy groups etc
- Product detailing to physicians and nurse practitioners to help fill in interim gaps of team members/increase sales in geographical territory
- Facilitate an education team to pharmacies or vendors and family physicians for over the counter products.